- Business English Teacher with Experience
- Murcia, Spain
Excellent communication skills, self-motivation skills, leadership qualities. Ability to
work autonomously and in a group, time and priority management, planning skills,
emotional and intellectual resilience.
Ability to think creatively, self critically, independently and student orientated.
Developed a flexible and adaptable mind to face new situations and manage
Ability to handle information and argument in a critical and self-reflective manner.
Thorough command of MS Office and Adobe software.
The Universi ty of Central Lancashire, Preston, UK
- Sep 2012 to Sep 2013MA International Journalism (Hons) (First Class)
EBC TEFL Inst i tute, Buenos Ai r es, Argentina
- May 2008EBC International TEFL Certificate Course and Advanced Certificate in
The Universi ty of Liverpool , Liverp ool, UK
- Sep 2004 to July 2007- BA Philosophy (Hons) (2:2)
Var ious Employers in Bangkok, Bogota, Buenos Aires
- 2008 -2016Engl ish Teacher
Took the initiative to forge a career as an English teacher in order to experience
new things and immerse myself in the sharing of ideas and cultural values with
people of different nationalities and backgrounds.