- Profesora de inglés nativa
- Madrid, Spain
Although I am from the US I am able to work in the EU. My objective as an English teacher is to instill as much knowledge of the English language in my student(s) as possible, using interesting topics and engaging activities. I want my student(s) to feel comfortable practicing in my presence, beyond the learning environment. I will apply my knowledge of the nature of human communication in order to create a bond of trust and respect to aid in learning and cooperation. Basically, I want my student(s) to want to learn, not just because they have to.
EBC International TEFL Certificate Course
- January 29, 2016EBC International TEFL Certificate and the International Certificate in TESOL.
Completion of 120 hours of classroom training;
Delivery of 8 lesson plans and post lesson comments;
Delivery of an essay dealing with motivation theory and its practical application in the classroom;
Delivery of a one to one study and extended teaching plan based on an individual student’s learning requirements;
8 hours of teaching practice given to classes of non-English speakers;
The ability to analyse learning requirements, plan and execute appropriate lessons and deliver constructive feedback;
Written work that demonstrates a practical knowledge of:
The English language system;
TEFL theories and methodologies;
Understanding of learners, their needs and their capacities;
Evaluation, monitoring and assessment;
Materials preparation and lesson planning.
Florida Atlantic University
- 2011-2015Bachelors - Communications Studies
Green Monkey Language Academy, Madrid
- Jan 2016 - July 2016English Professor
At The Green Monkey, I worked with children of all ages as well as adults of all levels. Besides teaching a variety of vocabulary and grammar, I also helped prep for Cambridge exams.
- September - PresentEnglish Professor
Through Diverbo, I a currently conducting one-to-one in-business company classes at Banco de Espana with their employees. Classes are tailored to the client’s needs and focuses on general English, conversational English, business/financial English, and grammar. I also conduct phone classes with employees as well.
¿Por qué buscar un profesor de inglés con profesoringles.net?En profesoringles.net aseguramos calidad. Para que un profesor pueda publicar su CV tiene que reunir varios requisitos:
- Su lengua primaria ha de ser el inglés.
- Educación, mínimo un grado universitario o similar.
- TESL, ha de tener un diploma reconocido como el "Cambridge UCLES CELTA", "Trinity Certificate in TESOL" o similar. Esto incluye exámenes y una serie de clases supervisadas por examinadores expertos, en las que se debe mostrar la habilidad como profesor.
- Entrevista, una entrevista personal con nosotros, donde evaluamos su CV, experiencia y capacidad para enseñar Inglés.