- TEFL Qualified English Teacher From The UK
- Madrid, Spain
I am an English certified TEFL teacher from the EU, interested in working with students of all ages. I graduated from Nottingham University with a Business Economics degree. During my year’s work experience at Thomas Cook, I worked as a Product Consultant, and have had a variety of business experience in the UK and Germany. I am confident in 121 classes and groups, with a calm confidence and excellent communication skills.
· Completed 6 teaching practices with students from levels A1 to C1 in both 121 and group classes
· Created lesson plans and materials to deliver 50 minute classes for both general and business classes
Knutsford Tennis Club
· I worked as a Tennis coach in the UK in 2014 for six weeks, teaching predominantly kids aged between 5-13.
· I prepared my own materials for this once I completed the Tennis Coach’s course.
Thomas Cook Group
June 2015 – August 2016
· Constructed budgets for cleaning, cabin dressing and numerous other services from suppliers.
· Performed detailed customer complaints analyses.
· Initiated the responsibility of driving airside and auditing aircraft in Manchester, Gatwick, Belfast and Frankfurt.
· Created the responsibility of managing a work experience student for 2 weeks.
· Presented annual product updates to large cabin crew audiences in Gatwick.
· Calculated and distributed cabin life cycle cost models in Finance, for the maintenance of Thomas Cook aircraft standards.
TEFL Certificate (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) September 2017
Accredited by IATQuO and completed with TtMadrid(www.ttmadrid.com)
Laura Brunwin, Director of Studies, [email protected]
· BA Business Economics degree, achieved 2:1 at Nottingham University.
· Marketing/sales – I have a health & fitness blog selling eBooks.
· Saxophonist – Grade 8.
· German – B1 level.
· Acceler8 award – Entrepreneurship course at University.
· Hobbies – Football, Thai Boxing, Tennis, Golf, Travel.
Ser el Primero