- Profesor nativo de Inglés con Certificado TEFL y un año de experience
- Malasaña, Madrid
Hard-working, multi-faceted and international-minded graduate in Modern Languages seeking job opportunities within the English as a Foreign Language education market as well as further freelance work in translation and publishing.
Since graduating from the University of Southampton in June 2016, I have dedicated myself to applying my proven academic background and personal expertise in language learning into dynamic and forward-thinking teaching practices.
Having recently settled in Madrid, Spain in October 2016 and completing a TELF (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualification with Spain’s top teacher training company, TtMadrid, I am readying myself to make an impact on the local teaching market.
In terms of my services, I offer the following:
– General English classes; all levels; both GROUP and One-To-One
– Business English classes; all levels; both GROUP and One-To-One
– Conversation Classes
– Interview preparation Classes
– Exam Preparation Classes (Cambridge Exams, IETLS)
University of Southampton
- September 2012 - June 2016BA Spanish & Portuguese
First class honours in BA Spanish and Portuguese, C1/C2 level in Spanish and Portuguese language; specialisations in Sociolinguistics, Second Language Acquisition theory and Spanish linguistics/dialectology.
Lisbon Language Café
- March - June 2015English Teacher
• Working with small groups of adult B1/B2 level students in an informal setting;
• Delivering conversation classes to teach relevant vocabulary and grammar through topic-based discussion;
• Providing more intensive, one-to-one tuition for select clients, if requested, and designing an appropriate outline for their tuition based on their needs.
Casa da Educação
- October - June 2015Cultural Programme Coordinator
• Responsible for preparing, organising and managing a cultural education programme for youth participants (aged 16-25) of the Erasmus+ training programme;
• Giving guided tours of the city and areas of local interest to give a dynamic introduction to Portuguese history, art and culture;
• Preparing and teaching a Portuguese language course for absolute beginners as well as a formal assessment for them.
- July - September 2014English Teacher
• Working with a two groups of 5-7 C1 level students following a communicative methodology;
• Managing and running the school’s extra-curricular English language based activities for learners of all ages and levels such as music, games and story clubs;
• Promoting an English-speaking environment within the school to encourage use of English outside the classroom.
¿Por qué buscar un profesor de inglés con profesoringles.net?En profesoringles.net aseguramos calidad. Para que un profesor pueda publicar su CV tiene que reunir varios requisitos:
- Su lengua primaria ha de ser el inglés.
- Educación, mínimo un grado universitario o similar.
- TESL, ha de tener un diploma reconocido como el "Cambridge UCLES CELTA", "Trinity Certificate in TESOL" o similar. Esto incluye exámenes y una serie de clases supervisadas por examinadores expertos, en las que se debe mostrar la habilidad como profesor.
- Entrevista, una entrevista personal con nosotros, donde evaluamos su CV, experiencia y capacidad para enseñar Inglés.