- Profesor de Inglés nativo de motivación con cuatro años de experiencia.
- Calle Oña, Hortaleza, Madrid
Motivational, dynamic and responsible native English teacher with natural communication and interpersonal skills with students, parents and colleagues. Inspires and supports individuals and groups to attain their required level of English (General, business & specialised), while helping under-performing students to achieve their full potential. Experienced in analysing skill gaps (pronunciation, writing, grammar etc.), and creating bespoke material for all levels.
Proven ability to give one to one classes and stand in front of groups of young children, teenagers, and adults, presenting class materials and tutorials.
• Adaptable and resourceful
• Approachable and motivating
• Coaching and mentoring
• Energetic and enthusiastic
• Tactful and diplomatic
• Creating training materials
• Good communicator
• Passionate • Patient
- September 2010TEFL Certificate O.P.D. Exam preparation for KET, PET, FCE etc.
Henley Colleage, Coventry, England
- 1993 - 1996BTEC National, IT/Micro Electronics BTEC First, Pre-Uniform (Police Force)
Merck Sharp & Dohme – San Agustin
- September 2012 – July 2014English teacher
• Provided a stimulating learning environment in which students could develop beyond their targeted level while preparing and presented structural, coherent and concise classes
• Adapted to changing classroom logistics.
• Gave regular homework ensuring that new vocabulary and grammar structures became easily memorable.
Beacon L.C. & Kleinson T.L. - Madrid
- November 2010 – June 2013English Teacher
• Offered tailor-made programs to suit students needs i.e. Executive Tuition, Intensive Courses, One-to-One Programs, Preparation for Cambridge Exams etc.
• Helped to prepare students for the future workforce and encouraged interactive group-work and role-plays.
• Participated in classroom discussions promoting students to work in small to large groups, in pairs or individually.
Colegio San Jose - Madrid
- September 2011 – June 2012English Teacher
• Utilized computer resources, including educational software and the Internet, to promote interactive learning from ages 3 to 16
• Maintained student records, checked assignments, took presentations, met with parents and resolved all kinds of hurdles which my class and students face during the entire academic course.
• Prepared and implemented remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
• Transmitted enthusiasm to foster children’s appetite for learning.
• Remained sensitive to the needs and feelings of young children and established a positive relationship with parents and other professionals.
• Maintained discipline in the classroom tackling challenging behaviour calmly and effectively.
Diverbo/Pueblo Inglés - Jerez
- July 2011Councillor
• Managed groups of 8 to 10 children (Spaniards and volunteers), making sure the program followed the structure it was supposed to as well as organizing activities and games.
• Employed a broad range of instructional techniques to retain student interest and maximize individual learning within a group environment.
• Controlled student behaviour and classroom management
¿Por qué buscar un profesor de inglés con profesoringles.net?En profesoringles.net aseguramos calidad. Para que un profesor pueda publicar su CV tiene que reunir varios requisitos:
- Su lengua primaria ha de ser el inglés.
- Educación, mínimo un grado universitario o similar.
- TESL, ha de tener un diploma reconocido como el "Cambridge UCLES CELTA", "Trinity Certificate in TESOL" o similar. Esto incluye exámenes y una serie de clases supervisadas por examinadores expertos, en las que se debe mostrar la habilidad como profesor.
- Entrevista, una entrevista personal con nosotros, donde evaluamos su CV, experiencia y capacidad para enseñar Inglés.