- Currently an Auxiliary English Teacher to Infantils, 1 to 6 of Primaria & ESO students. Native speaker of English with three years coach/training experience. Possess experience in preparing students for Starters, Movers & The First Certificate Examination and also conducting & scoring Cambridge speaking Examination.
I am currently an Auxiliary English Teacher to Infantils, 1 to 6 of Primaria & ESO students in a secondary school based in Torrejon de Adoz, Madrid . In the course of my career, I garnered over 6 years working experiences in Business Management, 3 years in Training, and under a year as an English Trainer to Spanish Speakers. I also worked as an FCE Trainer.&
In the course of my career, I garnered over 6 years working experiences in Business Management, 3 years in Training, and under a year as an English Trainer to Spanish Speakers. I have also worked as a trainer for Starters, Movers, FCE and also as a Preparatory Cambridge Speaking Examiner.I believe the key to learning languages
I believe the key to learning languages is just to keep speaking. If we consider little children and how they learnt their mother tongue, the only method applied was speaking and mimicking speakers around them. After they got to appreciate the basic framework of how the language works, they later improve their communicating abilities by learning the vocabulary and the rules of the language. I tend to use this approach in my classes. Students are required to communicate throughout in English or use gestures and translators but (rarely Spanish). And to aid their understanding I provide content from multimedia, case studies, role plays and periodic examinations.
- business english.
- corporate communications.
University of Leicester, Leciester, United Kingdom
- 1999/2002Economics (BSc)
University of Lancaster, Lancaster, United Kingdom
- 2003/2004Operations Research (MSc)
¿Por qué buscar un profesor de inglés con profesoringles.net?En profesoringles.net aseguramos calidad. Para que un profesor pueda publicar su CV tiene que reunir varios requisitos:
- Su lengua primaria ha de ser el inglés.
- Educación, mínimo un grado universitario o similar.
- TESL, ha de tener un diploma reconocido como el "Cambridge UCLES CELTA", "Trinity Certificate in TESOL" o similar. Esto incluye exámenes y una serie de clases supervisadas por examinadores expertos, en las que se debe mostrar la habilidad como profesor.
- Entrevista, una entrevista personal con nosotros, donde evaluamos su CV, experiencia y capacidad para enseñar Inglés.