Liam Christopher Coman
- Profesor de Ingles (nativo britanico), 4 anos experencia con jovenes
- Central Barcelona
I am a young professional, determined to develop a career for myself in Barcelona. I have lived in Barcelona since October 2015, as a Conversation assistant, in which I have gained valuable experience in the class room. I have a wide range of experience in various client focused roles and I have worked with youth for the past 4 years. I am always willing and happy to learn, so please let me know if you think I would fit well within your team.
Good at communicating with others to help the group be efficient, as well as being able to take in any feedback and use it to improve my own ability. Work well in a team or as an individual; which was essential during various jobs and my studies. Good knowledge and intelligence, as well as a fast learner. Currently developing my knowledge of Spanish as a second language. Can cope with pressure and able to adapt to unforeseen circumstances; such as in exams or dealing with unpredictable characters. Good ICT skills and always work to full potential, on a daily basis. Completed first aid training – 15th December 2014. Developing Corporate Relationships training – 18th September 2014. Safeguarding and Child Protection training – 11th June 2014. Consultation training – 5th May 2013. A full clean driving licence, since February 2011.
Universidad Internacional Isabel I de Castilla, Spain
- October 2015 - June 2016TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) Certification
Enrolled and completed as a part of the CAPS Conversation Assistant programme.
University of Brighton, England
- September 2011 - June 2014BA (Hons) Criminology & Sociology – 2:2
Sussex Coast College, England
- September 2009 - June 2011A levels; Law – B, Business Studies – B, Mathematics – D. / AS level; Psychology – C.
St. Richards Catholic College, England
- September 2004 - June 200910 GCSE’s A-C, including; Mathematics – A, Science – A, Additional Science – A, English Language – B, English Literature – B
CAPS - HometoHome, Barcelona
- October 2015 - PresentConversation Assistant
Assisting or teaching Spanish students to learn and develop their ability to speak English. Consisted of assisting in classrooms or taking out approx. 10 students and giving my own lessons. The students were aged 3 – 18 years old, so teaching through all levels of the English language; from the very basics to full debates and opinionated discussions.
The second academic year; a temporary role at Sagrado Corazon, designed as a reading lesson with a similar structure. Taking 12 – 15 students into my own class and reading for 30 minutes with the purpose of improving reading, pronunciation and speaking ability. Teaching primary school students, aged 6 – 12 years old.
BMEYPP Charity - Black and Minority Ethnic Young People's Project
- December 2012 - May 2015Youth Worker (previously Volunteer)
Youth Worker at the Black Minority and Ethnic Young People’s Project. Previously a volunteer, before being offered paid hours in January 2014. Role consisted of leading workshops, organising events, creating, correlating and producing a newsletter, being a companion to the young people, helping them deal with various issues, mentoring/tutoring a young person with their studies, and providing general support for the young people (aged between 11 and 25). Main youth worker and secretary on the Unity FC project – a men’s football team in the Brighton Saturday league.
¿Por qué buscar un profesor de inglés con profesoringles.net?En profesoringles.net aseguramos calidad. Para que un profesor pueda publicar su CV tiene que reunir varios requisitos:
- Su lengua primaria ha de ser el inglés.
- Educación, mínimo un grado universitario o similar.
- TESL, ha de tener un diploma reconocido como el "Cambridge UCLES CELTA", "Trinity Certificate in TESOL" o similar. Esto incluye exámenes y una serie de clases supervisadas por examinadores expertos, en las que se debe mostrar la habilidad como profesor.
- Entrevista, una entrevista personal con nosotros, donde evaluamos su CV, experiencia y capacidad para enseñar Inglés.